Spinach-Stuffed Salmon Fillets
Check out this spinach stuffed salmon fillets recipe that's great for a tasty, healthy dinner!
- 2 4-oz. raw wild salmon fillets
- Sea salt or Himalayan salt to taste; optional
- ground black pepper to taste; optional
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach coarsely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. dry-pack sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- ¼ cup almonds chopped
- Nonstick cooking spray
Heat oven to 350° F.
Cut a slit lengthwise ¾ of the way through each salmon fillet, making sure not to cut all the way through. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Set aside.
Combine spinach, tomatoes, and almonds in a medium bowl; mix well. Spoon ½ of the mixture into each slit.
Arrange fillets on baking pan lightly coated with spray.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork and the spinach mixture is heated through.
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe