This brightly-colored salad gets crunch from raw veggies and walnuts. It has only 113 calories per serving!
Spinach Salad with Walnuts
Check out this nutritious spinach salad with walnuts recipe. It's packed full of healthy nutrients and flavor.
- 4 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar or rice wine
- Sea salt or Himalayan salt to taste; optional
- ground black pepper to taste; optional
- 1 (10-oz) package raw baby spinach (about 8 cups)
- ¼ medium red onion thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot cut into matchstick-sized pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper cut in thin strips
- ¼ cup raw walnuts
Combine oil and vinegar in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper if desired; whisk to blend. Set aside.
Combine spinach, onion, carrot, bell pepper, and walnuts in a large bowl; mix well.
Drizzle salad with dressing; toss gently to blend.
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe