This twist on mashed potatoes is made with a non-starchy veggie, no cream and butter — and yet, it’s every bit as yummy as your traditional mashed potatoes.
Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
Looking for a healthier take on mashed potatoes? Try this version made with cauliflower!
- 1 (2 lb.) cauliflower cut into small florets, discard stem
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt or Himalayan salt
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder optional
- 2 Tbsp. low-sodium organic vegetable broth
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Wash cauliflower and pat dry.
Place cauliflower in large baking pan. Drizzle with oil; toss gently to coat.
Season with salt and garlic.
Bake, stirring halfway through, for 40 to 45 minutes, or until tender.
Place in food processor; add vegetable broth. Pulse until smooth.
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.