Cheer on and Follow Your Openfit Teammates With Public Profiles in the AppNov 10, 2021
Openfit is all about a strong, supportive community. We’ve loved seeing so many users post in our Facebook groups and on social media about their workouts, and we wanted to make sharing, interacting, and encouraging each other a more fundamental part of the Openfit experience.
So, with that in mind, we’ve upgraded the app to give you a more social experience. It’s easier than ever to connect with other users, view friends’ activity, and see your workout stats.
Some of the information that members can view on each others’ profiles includes:
- Achievements (such as badges, etc.)
- Workout stats
- Past classes
- Activity for the last 7 days
- Upcoming workouts
- Enrolled programs
We’re so excited that you can now share all of your hard work and progress — with your friends, and the Openfit community — right in the app.
How to Share Your Progress
It’s important to know that we respect your privacy. And it is, of course, up to you how much you want to share with the Openfit community. So, we’ve given you the option to make your stats and information public or private. To adjust your privacy settings:
- Click on your profile in the upper left-hand corner.
- Once in your profile, click on the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on “Privacy Settings”.
- Here, you choose who can see your progress. “Public” allows others in your program to see your stats while “Private” makes that information available to only you.
How to View Your Openfit Teammates’ Progress
While sharing your stats, you can also view your teammates’. This is a great way to cheer each other on and celebrate Openfit milestones. To view other’s stats:
- Click on your chosen live class or Openfit program
- Scroll down to see who is attending (live) or who is enrolled (program).
- To look at stats, click on the individual’s profile and explore everything from their total workouts to badges.
You can add friends from Facebook and your contact list, giving you the opportunity to share your wins and workout together. Follow classmates, friends, and other public Openfit members with the newest feature.
To do this, go into your profile and click “Find Friends” in the top right corner.
Thanks for being such an integral part of the Openfit community. We’ll see you on the app and in your next workout!