Meet Your New Favorite Snack: Protein Powder Pudding
Tired of the same old snacks? You’ll love this Protein Powder Pudding recipe. It’s a tongue-twister to say, no doubt about that. But it’s also a filling, tasty, and versatile way to help you reach your protein goals for the day. The main ingredient is Ladder Plant Protein or Ladder Whey Protein, which adds 21-26 grams of protein to each serving to support muscle gain and sports performance.
This simple (as in three ingredients simple) “recipe” is perfect for those days when you need to refuel with protein but don’t really want another shake. It’s ready in about 2 minutes. But if you make it before you work out and put in the freezer, it’ll become protein soft serve.
It has a smoother texture than our Overnight Chia Pudding and a shorter ingredient list than our Chocolate Banana Pudding, so bookmark this Protein Powder Pudding for the days when you’re short on time but still need to hit your macros or when you’re craving something creamy.
Protein Powder Pudding Ingredients
- 1 scoop Ladder Plant Protein or Ladder Whey Protein
- 2 fluid oz. unsweetened almond milk (approximately 1/4 cup)
- 1 Tbsp. almond butter (or any nut butter)
Indulge in something sweet after your next workout with this 5-minute protein powder pudding recipe!
- 1 scoop Ladder Chocolate Plant Protein (or Ladder Chocolate Whey Protein)
- 2 fl. oz. unsweetened almond milk (approx. ¼ cup)
- 1 Tbsp. almond (or any nut) butter
Add Ladder Protein, almond milk, and almond butter to a medium serving bowl; mix well. Enjoy!
- If you have a nut allergy, substitute ½ avocado for the almond butter.
- If you would like a thicker pudding, use 1 oz. less almond milk; if you’d like a thinner pudding, use 1 oz. more almond milk.
- Place your pudding in the freezer for 15 minutes for an ice-cream like consistency!
- Garnish this delicious pudding with banana slices, fresh berries, coconut flakes, or a dollop of Greek yogurt.
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.
Photography by Anguel Dimov, AB Creative