Almond butter and crunchy chopped almonds add flavor and texture to this oatmeal. A little honey sweetens the deal.
Almond Butter Oatmeal
This tasty almond butter oatmeal recipe is made with almonds, almond butter, and almond milk. Totally healthy, decadent, and vegan.
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk divided use
- ¼ tsp. sea salt or Himalayan salt
- 1 cup dry old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp. all-natural almond butter
- 1 tsp. raw honey optional
- 2 Tbsp. chopped almonds
1. Bring water, 1 cup almond milk, and salt to a boil in medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently.
Add oats and almond butter; cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 3 to 5 minutes.
Let oatmeal stand for 1 minute before serving.
Divide evenly between two serving bowls; top each evenly with honey (if desired), remaining 1 cup almond milk, and almonds.
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.