20 Monday Motivation Quotes to Start Your Week RightFeb 22, 2021
Mondays can be overwhelming. Those laid-back weekend vibes are behind you, and now you’re just trying to figure out how you’ll juggle everything on your to-do list.
But a little bit of Monday motivation can help set the tone for your whole week — because every Monday is a chance to start fresh. So we’ve rounded up positive affirmations and quotes that’ll add a little pep to your Monday step.
And if you need an extra boost, check out Openfit Live Trainer Alexis Craig’s Motivation Monday videos on the Openfit Teammates Facebook group! From finding your “why” to tuning out negative self-talk, Alexis offers advice and inspiration to help you kickstart a super-productive week.
1. “Even the best weeks start with Monday.” — Nice Peter
2. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” — Lao Tzu
3. “When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day.” — Ella Woodward
4. “The sun himself is weak when he first rises; and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” — Charles Dickens
5. “I know it’s Monday, but it’s also a new day, a new week — and in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen.” — Michael Ealy
6. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” — John R. Wooden
7. “The beginning is always today.” — Mary Shelley
8. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration. The rest of us just get up and go to work.” — Stephen King
9. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” — Og Mandino
10. “Monday is for people with a mission.” — Cristina Imre
11. “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger and living a fulfilling, happier, and healthier life.” — Germany Kent
12. “I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.” — Groucho Marx
13. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” — Pablo Picasso
14. “Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.” — Dale Carnegie
15. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” — Arthur Ashe
16. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” — Unknown
17. “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” — Amelia Earhart
18. “You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” –Lucille Ball
19. “You may have a fresh start any moment you choose.” — Mary Pickford