Your salad deserves homemade dressing, and it’s so easy to make! This citrus and herb vinaigrette recipe from is ready in minutes. It’s perfect on any salad, and can be used to flavor baked chicken and fish.
Lemon Tarragon Vinagerette
This tangy citrus dressing is ready in minutes.
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup finely chopped shallot
- 6 sprigs fresh tarragon leaves removed and chopped, stem discarded
- 4 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp. sea salt or Himalayan salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 6 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1. Combine lemon juice, shallot, tarragon, mustard, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl; whisk to blend.
Slowly add oil while whisking; mix well.
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.