Is your meal prep game in need of some serious rehab? Worry not. With the entire internet abuzz about meal prepping, we thought it’d be an excellent time to lay fresh eyes on the subject. Because it’s never bad time to try out some new meal prep dinner ideas!
Why bother with meal prepping your dinners? A solid meal prep strategy is an excellent way to shave hours off your weekly kitchen routine and can be a crucial part of achieving your weight-loss goals.
But with the slew of information out there, and literally hundreds of bloggers and chefs dipping their highly skilled toes into the meal prep pool, who has the time to sift through an endless sea of recipes and recommends?
That’s why we scoured the web and compiled a list of 20 of our favorite healthy meal prep dinner ideas that are sure to kick-start your week with a fridge full of well portioned, nutritious meals.
20 Healthy Meal Prep Dinner Ideas
Below, you’ll find a host of easy, healthy meal prep dinners like Asian Instant Pot Chicken and Rice, Pad Thai with Spaghetti Squash, and Baked Salmon Dijon. There’s a little something for everyone, so whether you’re craving Fish Tacos, Chicken Tenders, or looking for a mega-delicious vegetarian option we’ve got you covered!
NOTE: Make this healthier by using the quinoa option, or swap in brown rice.
4. Salmon with Coconut Rice from Fit Men Cook
NOTE: Make this healthier by using brown rice, or try a rice substitute, like cauliflower rice!
9. Ground Turkey Lettuce Wraps from Openfit
10. Turkey Zucchini Boats from Openfit
12. Healthy Chicken Parmesan from Openfit
13. Breaded Chicken Tenders with Lemon and Broccolini from Openfit
15. Pad Thai with Spaghetti Squash from Openfit
16. Chicken and White Bean Soup from Openfit
17. Zesty Chicken with Brown Rice from Openfit
NOTE: Make this healthier by using brown jasmine rice.