Have your croutons and eat them too with this lighter version of Caesar salad that’s high in protein but low in calories.
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
This healthier take on chicken Caesar salad will wow your taste buds.
- 3 heads romaine lettuce chopped or torn
- 12 oz. grilled chicken breast boneless, skinless, sliced
- ¾ cup Creamy Lemon Caesar Dressing
- ¼ cup whole-grain croutons
- ¼ cup shaved Parmesan cheese (about ¾ oz.)
Place lettuce and chicken in a large serving bowl.
Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to blend.
Sprinkle with croutons and cheese.
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.