15 Funny Quotes and Memes Every Runner Can Relate To
There are a few universal truths that every runner understands: Every minute on the dreadmill feels like an hour. You can never own too many pairs of running shoes. And if you run 5.94 miles, you’re definitely going to run up and down your block until you hit that 6.0 mark. Sound familiar? Then you’ll love these funny running quotes and memes.
1. “Life is short. Running makes it seem longer.” —Baron Hansen
2. Run now. Wine later.
3. Slow runners make fast runners look good. You’re welcome.
4. “The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass.” —Martin Mull
5. “The best part of running is nothing. I hate it. But when I get home, I’m happy I made it.” —Brittany Runs a Marathon
6. Run?! I’m sorry… I thought you said rum.
7. You know you’re a runner when the most expensive shoes you own are sneakers.
8. A good run is like a good cup of coffee. I’m much nicer after I’ve had one.
9. Run because zombies will eat the untrained ones first.
10. Your pace or mine?
11. Life is short. Run the race. Get the medal. Eat the free banana.
12. “I go running when I have to. Like when the ice cream truck is doing sixty.” —Wendy Liebman
13. I run because running my mouth doesn’t count as cardio.
14. It’s just a hill. Get over it.
15. If you see me collapse, pause my running watch.