Sip On This Cupid-Inspired Prosecco Cocktail This V-DayFeb 11, 2020
Toast your sweetie — or yourself! — with this simple and sparkly Valentine’s Day cocktail. Rose syrup gives it a pretty rose gold hue, and the heart-shaped strawberries will get you in the V-Day spirit.
Bonus: When it comes to calories, white wine is one of the lighter alcoholic beverages. The exact calorie count depends on the brand and the ABV, but on average, white wine has less than 100 calories in a 4-ounce glass.
Cupid's Prosecco Rose Gold Cocktail
- 3 large strawberries
- 1 (750-ml) bottle Prosecco
- 1 Tbsp. rose syrup (or grenadine)
Remove strawberry stems and slice each strawberry vertically into 4 heart-shaped slices.
Pour Prosecco into six champagne flutes. Add ½ tsp. rose syrup to each glass.
Place one slice of strawberry in each glass, and garnish the rim with another slice of strawberry.
- Prepare immediately before serving for optimal fizz!
- If you don't have rose syrup, substitute grenadine.
- The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.
Photography by Anguel Dimov, AB Creative