Blackberries have one of the highest antioxidant levels of all fruits, and their seeds are packed with fiber. Enjoy them in this delicious Blackberry Spinach Salad!
Blackberry Spinach Salad
This summery salad is bursting with blackberries!
- 3 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. raw honey
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped shallot
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup slivered raw almonds
Combine vinegar, honey, and shallot in a small bowl; whisk to blend.
Slowly add oil, whisking continuously, until blended. Set aside.
Combine spinach, blackberries, cheese, and almonds in a large serving bowl; toss gently to blend.
Drizzle salad evenly with dressing; toss gently to blend.
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.